Game On! Winter Reading Program
The Library provides winter programs for children, teens, and adults with age-appropriate activities, reading suggestions, and prizes.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WINTER READING PROGRAM
- Register online or at the library starting December 1.
- Pick up or download your Reading Bingo game card. There are two cards total. Download: Card 1 Card 2
- When you get a "Bingo" (one row complete) bring your card to the library to get a small prize. (Maximum 4 Bingos per month.)
- When you get a "Blackout Bingo" (complete the entire card) bring your card to the library to get entered in the grand prize drawing. Kids and teens will also get to pick out a free book.
- Participants will have the opportunity to turn in two different "Blackout Bingo" cards total - one available starting December 1st and a second available January 1st. Each month's card will include different activities.
- BINGO cards need to be turned in by Feb 4th to be entered in the grand prize drawing.
- Some activities can fulfill multiple spots. (Reading an award winning book recommended by a librarian while traveling = 3 squares)
- Shelfie = self picture with a shelf of books
- We have a list of local Little Free Libraries on our website!
- Don't hesitate to ask your librarian a question!