Teen Advisory Committee
The Teen Advisory Committee (TAC) promotes library services and programs to Payne County teens in the following ways:
- Planning and preparing monthly teen programs and Summer and Winter Reading programs
- Promoting reading and library programs by creating displays in the Young Adult area
- Helping set up before and/or clean up after teen programs
- Sharing teen programs with peers at school, on social media, and in the community
- Helping the teen librarian research young adult novels and suggesting items for purchase
If you are a teen in grades 6-12 and interested in joining TAC, click here to apply.
If you have any questions, reach out to the reference staff via email at email@example.com.