Do you need a lively, interesting speaker at your next meeting? Would you like to find out how your local library can improve your life, your organization, and your community?
Our knowledgeable and experienced librarians are available to present a wide range of timely and informative topics-free of charge. Pre-prepared presentations include:
- Library Basics: All you need to know
- Services Beyond Our Walls
- Let's Meet @ the Library! Meeting & event services
- Wired: Computer services at the library
- Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter: the new internet and what you've got to know
- It's Happening Here!: Programs at the library
Services for Specific Groups
- Kids' Corner: Services for children
- Let's Talk Teens: Services for young adults
- No Barriers: Services for people with disabilities
- Getting the Most out of Your Reference Librarians
- Library at Your Door: Homebound users
- Multi-languaged Library: Services to new English speakers
- Super Services for Seniors
- Ten Library Services Men Love
Special Information Topics
- Family Secrets! Tracing your genealogy
- Your Job, Business, & Money: Resources you can use
- Open Records: The best government information
- Library Trends
- Raising Readers
- Join the club! Starting a successful book club
- Find Your Next Good Book!
- Oklahoma authors
- Buzzworthy Books: new titles at the library
Giving to the Library
- Leaving a Legacy
- Volunteer opportunities at the Library
- Be a Friend of the Library!
Customized Presentations and tours of the library can also be developed to meet your needs. Presentations can be given at your group's regular meeting location or hosted at the library in one of our meeting rooms.
We are committed to building strong connections with other organizations also working to enhance the quality of life in Stillwater and Payne County. If your group or organization is interested in scheduling a presentation, please email us at email@example.com or call 405.372.3633 ext. 8106.