Small Business Center
The library's Small Business Center contains books on an array of small business and business mangement topics, common business tax forms, brochures from business related agencies and flyers for upcoming local business programs.
All materials in the Center are available for check out and include books on starting a business, commonly used legal forms, marketing, public relations, employee relations, human resource issues, accounting, taxes, merchandizing, facilities management, websites, social media, customer service and more.
The library's downloadable eBook service, Oklahoma Virtual Library (OKVL), contains several hundred books and audios on business instruction, management, leadership, inspiration and case studies. OKVL is available to our card holders 24 hours a day.
|Small Business Reference Center||Online instruction books, forms, checklists and videos on all small business subjects||In Library||Remote||Log in with library card number|
|Ebsco Host||Full-text articles for hundreds of business and industry magazines & journals.||In Library||Remote||Log in with library card number|
We offer the following amenities for working at the library:
- Comfortable worktables
- Electrical outlets for laptops
- Free ultra high speed wi-fi and internet (100 mbps)
- Computer access to Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and Frontpage
- Quiet study room available on a first come, first served basis
- Outgoing faxes starting at $1.75 per page (Credit, debit or bank card only)
- Printing and Copying for .10 per page or color copying for .50 per page
- Free notary services (call before coming in)
Regularly stocked tax forms:
- 1099 MISC
- IRS Tax Calendars
Tax guides on:
- Small Buisnesses
- Business Use of Homes
Small Business Classes
The library offers business related classes throughout the year on topics like taxes, search engine optimization and more. Annual business related events include:
- May - Ask-a-Lawyer with the Payne County Bar Association
- Small Business Conference with the Center for Business Development at Meridian Technology Center, Payne County OSU Cooperative Extension Center and Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
The Center for Business Development offers many class year round, many for free. Visit for more information.
Our meeting rooms are available for rental, including a conference room for client meetings, small classrooms for product demonstrations and two larger auditoriums for seminars or conferences. See rooms and pricing.
The library has a state of the art Cisco videoconferencing system to help businesses, students and organizations work quicker and smarter with others across the globe. The system includes audio and video feed and is available with the rental of Room 119. For more information, contact the Meeting Room Coordinator at 405-372-3633 x8103.
Computer LabThe library's 10 desktop PC lab is available with rental of Room 119. The computers include Microsoft Office 2010. For more information, contact the Meeting Room Coordinator at 405-372-3633 x8103.