Reserve Materials Online
Library materials which are "checked out" or "in process" may be placed on hold. Materials "in process" have been ordered, but they have not been received or are currently being prepared for shelving.
Customers will be contacted by telephone as soon as the requested item becomes available. Requested materials will be held for up to three days at the Check In/Out desk.
- Select "Online Catalog" from the dropdown menu under "Find a Book".
- "Search the Catalog" by entering the author, title, subject, or keyword in the search box.
- Click the "Details" button on the desired item.
- Verify the item's LOCATION. Only items that are listed as "INPROCESS" or "CHECKEDOUT" may be placed on hold.
- Select "Place Hold" from the left column.
- On the next screen, enter your library card number (under the barcode on
the back of your card) or alternate id in the appropriate box. Do not include
spaces. If you wish, you may also enter a date that the hold will expire.
Note:If you have used your library card number to login to the e-Library OPAC in iBistro, this step will not be necessary.
- Click the "Place Hold" button.
- The next screen will verify the item placed on hold. Click "OK" to return to the item's description.
NOTE: Holds cannot be placed:
If you have been unable to place a hold or have any questions, please call (405) 372-3633 for assistance.