Library items may be renewed for an additional check-out period two
This additional period is equal in length to the original period.
Items with holds cannot be renewed. These need to be returned by the due date.
Interlibrary Loan materials must be renewed through ILL staff.
Materials can be renewed in person, on the telephone, or through the online catalog.
As a convenience to our patrons, the library offers the ability to renew materials by telephone. To make this process easier, please observe the following rules:
- Library Card number MUST be supplied. The card should correspond with the account on which the materials are checked out. To protect patron confidentiality and prevent errors, staff are unable to access accounts by name. Children and spouse accounts can be renewed, but the correct card number must be supplied.
- All eligible items on the account will be renewed. It is not possible to renew selected items.
- Certain items cannot be renewed. These include:
- Interlibrary Loan materials
- Items with reserves
- Items on Teacher Cards
- Items which have been renewed twice
- Telephone renewal can be completed during the regular library
Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Print this page for reference while renewing!
- Select "Catalog" from the drop down menu, "Find a Book".
- Once in the catalog, select "My Account."
- Select "Renew My Materials."
- Enter your "User ID Number" (This is the number below the barcode on the back of your library card). Do not include spaces.
- Select "List Charged Items." All items checked out on your card will be listed along with the due date.
- Select "Renew Selected Items" or "Renew All." The default setting is "Renew Selected Items." If you have selected "Renew All," skip to step 8.
- Click on the box in front of any items you wish to renew.
- Click the "Renew Selected Items" button to initiate the renewal process.
- The next screen will display "Items Renewed" and the new due date and/or "Items Failed to be Renewed" and the reason they did not renew.
- You may print this list of due dates for future reference.
You need to verify new due dates and if items failed to renew. If you have any questions, please call (405) 372-3633 for assistance.