Register for Library Programs
To register for a Stillwater Public Library Program, please follow the directions below the program for which you want to attend.
ADULT PROGRAMS (More information about adult programs)
ADULT SUMMER READING 2018 (May 11 - July 27)
- Register and track your reading online, or come by the help desk if you prefer using a paper tracker.
MERIDIAN COMPUTER CLASSES @ THE LIBRARY (various Fridays, 9:30 am - 11:30 am)
- See the complete schedule & register here.
- Contact the Adult Help Desk with questions, or if you need help getting signed up.
COMPUTER TUTORING (By appointment)
- To register, call the Adult Help Desk at 405-372-3633 x 8106 or email email@example.com.
SCIENCE FICTION FILM CLUB (1st Wednesday at 6:30 pm)
- For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKING THE MOST OF RETIREMENT (Third Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.)
- No registration is necessary to attend these programs for retirees.
- Retirement and nursing care center program coordinators or individual caregivers may email email@example.com
TEEN PROGRAMS (More information about teen programs)
TEEN SUMMER READING 2018 (May 11 - July 25)
- Register and track your reading online! Programs every Wednesday @ 2:30 pm in June and July.
TEEN ANIME CLUB (Second Fridays from 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop-ins and friends are welcome!
TEEN BOOK CLUB (not currently meeting)
- If you're interested in helping to lead a teen book club email email@example.com.
KTF VIDEO GAME DESIGN CLUB (2nd & 4th Fridays from 4:30-6:30)
TEEN ADVISORY COMMITTEE (fall schedule TBD)
- Download and print the application or stop by the library to pick up a copy. Return the completed application to the library or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILDREN'S PROGRAMS (More information about children's programs)
CHILDREN'S SUMMER READING 2018
1000 BOOKS BEFORE KINDERGARTEN (year round reading program for birth through entering Kindergarten)
TRY-IT TUESDAY- Look for updated information in August
Try-It Tuesday is a variety of bonus activities to do for children K-5th grand when visiting the library on Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30p.m. & 6-7 p.m. New activities each week, learn, and play at your own pace. Held Sept-April.
R.E.A.D!= Reading, Explorations, and Discovery! Homeschooler program for 1st-5th graders to help explore the wide world of literature. Each month a non-fiction section of the Dewey Decimal System will be presented. It is a two-part program each month, with the first session introducing the new non-fiction area and the second session providing time to share a special project. Held on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month at 2 p.m. Held Sept- April
READ, WRITE, RE'PETE' - First session is Aug 30th @ 6pm.
Writing program hosted by the OSU Writing Center!!! Geared towards 8-12 years old. Each session will start with a variety of writing exercises and allow for ample writing time. Held on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month from 6:00-8:00 p.m. (may end early depending on writing styles). Held when OSU is in session.
Sign up here to get reminder emails. Drop ins and parents are more than welcome!
For more information or to register you may also call the Children's Help Desk at 405-372-3633 x 8108 or email ChildrensReference@stillwater.org.