Register for Library Programs
- Sign up for all ages - kids, teens, and adults!
- Use BookPoints to keep track of your reading minutes
- BookPoints also has reading challenges to earn digital badges and the Adventure Portal to access Choose Your Own Adventure learning activities!
- Grand Prizes and cool buttons will be awarded after Feb 15.
- Join community members online to discuss shared experiences and coping strategies for dealing with stress, anxiety, and loneliness during the pandemic
- Get more details, view schedule, a list of topics, and more here
- Space is limited and registration is required. Click here to register.
- Stillwater's League of Women Voters will virtually host a moderated forum with Board of Education candidates
- The event will take place online via Zoom on Thurs. Jan. 28 @ 5:30 p.m. Registration is required to receive the Zoom invite link and to submit questions in advance.
- Click here to sign-up
- Everyone has a story and we want to hear yours! Attend a StorySLAM, a live storytelling competition popularized by “The Moth”
- The theme is “Faces of COVID” in partnership with Modella Art Gallery’s exhibition of the same name and should be related to your experiences during the pandemic
- Stories must be 5-8 minutes long, true, family-friendly, and they must be told from memory
- In usual COVID fashion, this StorySLAM will take place virtually via Zoom.
- Hopeful storytellers and viewers must register here
- Join Brad Rickelman from Meridian Technology's Center for Business Development for a free class that covers the essentials you need to get your business up and running including market development and financial estimates
- The class takes place online via Zoom on Saturday, Feb. 13 from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Registration is required to receive the link to attend. Sign-up here or click here to read the press release.
- Teen programs are all virtual for the fall season. Check them out and get registered for them here.
- If you (or your teen, if you're a parent) are interested in helping plan and promote teen programs and help the teen librarian develop the young adult collection, check out the Teen Advisory Committee (TAC) page to find out more and apply to be a part of a great group of teens that are working to make the library a fun, useful place for young adults!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording