Register for Library Programs
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 6-7 p.m.
- Ask photography expert Andy Mattern, MFA and Assistant Professor of Photography and Digital Media at OSU
- Ask-an-Expert isn't a standard lecture series, it's a space to discuss questions and issues with an expert and others interested in the same topic
- Registration is required to receive the Zoom meeting link. Sign-up here.
WALKING TAI CHI (OUTSIDE & PHYSICALLY DISTANCED)
- Tuesdays in November (3, 10, 17, 24) from 12:30-1 p.m. in the library courtyard
- Participants will use headsets to hear & communicate while maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance.
- Attendees will learn and practice walking Tai Chi to strengthen core muscles, improve our Tai Chi stances, and improve balance.
- Having previously attended one of the library’s beginner Tai Chi classes is highly recommended.
- Space is limited and registration is required. Sign up here.
- Teen programs are all virtual for the fall season. Check them out and get registered for them here.
- If you (or your teen, if you're a parent) are interested in helping plan and promote teen programs and help the teen librarian develop the young adult collection, check out the Teen Advisory Committee (TAC) page to find out more and apply to be a part of a great group of teens that are working to make the library a fun, useful place for young adults!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording