Register for Library Programs
Please note: All previously scheduled library programs are currently suspended.
ADULT PROGRAMS (More information about adult programs)
STARTING YOUR BUSINESS
- Thursday, June 4, 6-8 pm online with Zoom
- In this free two-hour class for entrepreneurs, we cover the basic questions you need to answer when deciding to open a business, paying particular attention to market research and financials, two major areas that cause trouble for all new businesses. Learn about common pitfalls, market development, financial estimates, and more!
- Led by Brad Rickelman, Assistant Director, Meridian Technology Center for Business Development
- Register here. Zoom instructions will be emailed after registration.
These virtual programs do not require registration.
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Wednesdays & Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
VIRTUAL TAI CHI
- Librarians will conduct short instructions of Tai Chi Moving for Better Balance weekly on Facebook Live. An advanced beginner session for those who have taken classes will be on Mondays at 2 pm and a beginner session on Wednesdays at 2 pm.