Register for Library Programs
SUMMER READING PROGRAM
Imagine Your Story with the Stillwater Public Library this summer!
- Sign up at http://bookpoints.library.stillwater.org/
- For readers of all ages.
- Log your reading time to earn a lanyard and cool buttons and collect awesome digital badges!
- Earn entries into the grand prize drawing for a $100 gift card to a local business (1 for each age group.)
- More information is available at http://library.stillwater.org/summer_@_your_library.php or by calling the help desk at 405-372-3633, ext 8106.
- Thursdays, July 9 through August 27
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. in the library courtyard
- For adult beginners only - low impact dance-like movements
- Learn 8 forms of Tai Chi designed to improve balance
- Registration required. Sign-up here.
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 am
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
VIRTUAL TAI CHI
- Librarians will conduct short instructions of Tai Chi Moving for Better Balance weekly on Facebook Live. An advanced beginner session for those who have taken classes will be on Mondays at 2 pm and a beginner session on Wednesdays at 2 pm.