Register for Library Programs
- "Be Mindful," is an online, clinically proven, self-paced mindfulness-based cognitive therapy course that tracks your results
- Learn practical approaches proven to reduce stress, anxiety, and fatigue; the course can also improve sleep quality & resilience
- The course is self-paced and can be completed over four weeks
- Click here to register. or learn more here.
- The class will be taught virtually by Penny Holt from the University and Community Federal Credit Union
- Review budgeting, balancing accounts, how credit works and more
- Click here to register for the Zoom link. The link will be sent to participants on the day of the class.
Bird Walk (Saturday, May 15 @ 10 a.m.)
- The Payne County Audubon Society will lead a Bird Walk at the OSU Botanical Gardens.
- Click here to register.
- Teen programs are all virtual for the fall season. Check them out and get registered for them here.
- If you (or your teen, if you're a parent) are interested in helping plan and promote teen programs and help the teen librarian develop the young adult collection, check out the Teen Advisory Committee (TAC) page to find out more and apply to be a part of a great group of teens that are working to make the library a fun, useful place for young adults!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording