Reopening Guidelines and Rules (Updated 5/27/21 @ 7:25 pm)
Update: Face coverings are no longer required when visiting the library as City Ordinance No. 3452 has been rescinded as of May 14 at 3 pm.
Read about the ending of the ordinance in full here. http://stillwater.org/news/view/id/709
- The library is open to the general public 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Wednesday; 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.Saturday; and 1-5 p.m. Sunday
- The library has a dedicated masked visiting hour for community members that are unvaccinated and/or at high risk for COVID-19.
- The time takes place outside of the library's current operating hours on Saturdays from 9-10 a.m.
Entering the Library
- The only entrance and exit will be the South West sliding doors (main library entrance)
- All other doors will be inaccessible, except in case of emergency or meeting room exit
- Mask may be worn at personal discretion
- Separation of six feet from non-household members is still encouraged
- Computers are not cleaned between each use but patrons may request cleaning supplies
- All service desks have “sneeze guards”
Books and Materials
- Curbside pick-up will continue for interested patrons
- Catalog computers are available to look up items
- Contactless checkout at the Checkout Desk and the self-checkout station will still be available.
- Interlibrary Loan service can be requested
- Materials may now be returned at either the inside or outside book drops
- Public computers are available for use and maintain separation
- Keyboards are fitted with plastic covering and must not be removed
- Computer components will not be cleaned between each session but cleaning supplies can be requested
- Printing is available as normal via the vend station or through the remote printing feature from laptops and mobile devices
- Copying and fax services are available for use by one person at a time
- Notary service is available. Please call or email for availability
- Ask at the Help Desk if you must make an essential call using the library phone
Tables and Study Rooms
- Table use is limited to one person or family group per table and should be used by those with longer research needs
- The study room is open and available for use
Restrooms and Water Fountains
- Restrooms are open
- Water fountains have been turned back on. The drink vending machine is located in the main entrance lobby.
- All rooms except the auditorium in the North Building are available by reservation. Email email@example.com or call (405) 372-3633 x8103 for more information and availability.
- Room 138 (non-profit room) is open and available for use.
- Coffee and water service is not available, but you may provide your own drinks
Friends of the Library Continuous Sale
- The sale is available again. It's located on the shelf near the circulation desk, on the side opposite of the holds shelf
- Book donations are accepted.
Programs and Classes
- All library-provided programs and classes are taking place virtually or outdoors. Please visit our program registration page for more info about all upcoming programs, including outdoor storytime!
- The library is accepting volunteers on an as-needed basis only. Check on availability by calling the Help Desk at (405) 372-3633 x8106.