Library Services (Updated 3/27 @ 5 p.m.)
FINES & DUE DATES
- The library has changed all item due dates to May 1, 2020.
- This means that fines will not be accruing on your checked out material and you will not need to renew online or call for a renewal.
- The book drop is closed effective 3/23/20. Please hold all items until further notice.
ACCESS TO E-BOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
- If you have lost your library card, need a new card, or have fines preventing you from logging into the OK Virtual Library, please email email@example.com or call 405-372-3633x8111.
REFERENCE & INFORMATION SERVICES
- The librarians will be taking information requests via phone (405-372-3633 x8106), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Facebook messaging.
- Need an e-book or e-audiobook suggestion? Ask us!
- You can access most of the library's databases from home with your library card!
- Learn a new language with Pronunciator, research your family history with Heritage Quest, read articles with Ebsco Host, and learn about auto repair with Chilton Library!
- Click here for a complete list. Interlibrary Loan and Ancestry are currently unavailable.
- Community members may use the library's two wifi internet connections
- People using the connections should remain in their cars
- The unsecured connection does not require a password
- The secured connection is a safer option and requires the password #9SPL2!!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Wednesdays/Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
- Read “Funny, You Don't Look Autistic” by Michael McCreary along with thousands of other readers!
- Sign up here for Stillwater Public Library discussion sessions online or the phone!
- Learn about and become part of the global eBook club!
- Borrow the eBook or eAudiobook "Funny, You Don't Look Autistic" by Michael McCreary - there are unlimited copies, which means no holds and no waiting. Download it here or via the Libby/Overdrive apps on your devices.
- Librarians are working on a schedule to offer Tai Chi for Better Balance session on Facebook Live.
- Though printing at the library is no longer available, here is a list of some local printing options.