Requesting material: Log into your account in the catalog. Then click the hold button next to the items you want to borrow. If the book is checked out, you will be notified when it is returned. If the book is on the shelf, we will pull it for you.
Items available: Books, videos, and audios will be available for checkout. You may request 15 items per card.
Appointment for pick-up: When your items are available, staff will contact you to schedule an exact pickup day and time. Please note that depending on staffing and the number of requests, your items may not be available for 1-2 days. Curbside pickup appointments are available Sundays (availability subject to change) 1:30-4:30 p.m., Mondays-Thursdays 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.; Fridays 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; and Saturdays (availability subject to change) 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Picking up material by appointment:
- When you arrive at the library, pull forward through the overhang to the orange cones on the sidewalk.
- Remain in your vehicle and call 405-372-3633 (option 2). Give staff your name, card number, and vehicle description. If you do not have a cell phone, staff will arrange pick-up procedures with you when they call you for your appointment.
- Please have the trunk open or the window to a completely empty backseat rolled down.
- Staff will bring items that have been checked out and bagged to your vehicle and place them inside. Staff will not hand items directly to a patron.
- Staff may not hold conversations, take returns, fine payments, or additional book requests while dropping off your materials.
- To ensure the safety of staff and patrons, social distancing will be maintained at all times. In addition, we will be wearing masks for your safety and we ask that you wear a mask for ours.
Returns: Place all returns in the outside book drop. Returned items will be quarantined for 96 hours. Items will continue to show as checked out to your account for four days after you return them but you will not have to pay late fees for those quarantine days.
No donated books, movies, and other items can be accepted at this time. Please do not put any donated items in the book drop or outside the library doors.