Library Services (Checked 5/8/22 @ 3:17 pm)
Dedicated Masked Hour Saturdays 9-10 a.m.
The library is offering a dedicated masked visiting hour for community members that are unvaccinated and/or at high risk for COVID-19. Everyone is welcome to visit during these times, but masks will be required.
- Enter the library through the southwest sliding doors (main library entrance). Other entrances will be inaccessible except in the case of an emergency or for specified meeting room uses.
- Masks are not required in the library, but we do encourage patrons to wear masks when visiting the library.
- Separation of six feet from non-household members is still recommended.
- All service desks have "sneeze guards."
BOOKS & MATERIALS
- The indoor and outdoor book drops are open. Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library.
- Both traditional and contactless checkout are options at the Checkout Desk.
- A self-checkout station is available for patron convenience.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is available. Learn more about curbside service procedures.
- Virtual cards to access the eLibrary can be issued for users who are unable to visit the library. Click here for instructions.
USE OF LIBRARY COMPUTERS & WIFI
- The library has two wifi connections. The unsecured connection doesn't require a password, the secured connection requires password #9SPL2!!
- Public computers in the library are available for use and are spaced apart.
- Computers are not cleaned between each use, but patrons may request cleaning supplies. Computers are cleaned every morning before opening.
- The library has a limited number of internet hotspots available for checkout. You must be 18+ and have a current, full access library card. You will have to review, agree to, and sign the Electronic Device Checkout Guidelines.
- All rooms except the auditorium in the north building are available by reservation. Click here for details about meeting rooms.
- Coffee and water service is not currently available, but you may provide your own drinks.
- The Friends of the Library are accepting book donations inside the library's main lobby.
- The continuous book sale located in the library between the check-out and help desks.
- Click here for information regarding spring and fall book sales.
- The library is accepting volunteers on an as-needed basis only. Check on availability by calling the Help Desk at (405) 372-3633 x8106.