Library Services (Checked 3/11323 @ 3:10 pm)
- Enter the library through the southwest sliding doors (main library entrance) or the northwest entrance that opens into the parking lot. The doors that open into the library's courtyard will remain inaccessible unless there is an event in the courtyard.
- Masks are not required in the library, but we do encourage patrons to wear masks when visiting the library.
- Separation of six feet from non-household members is still recommended.
BOOKS & MATERIALS
- The indoor and outdoor book drops are open. Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library.
- The library has new RFID checkout stations that make contactless checkout easy. Staff are still available to check out your materials. A self-checkout station is also available for patron convenience.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is available. Learn more about curbside service procedures.
- Virtual cards to access the eLibrary can be issued for users who are unable to visit the library. Click here for instructions.
USE OF LIBRARY COMPUTERS & WIFI
- The library has two wifi connections. The unsecured connection doesn't require a password, the secured connection requires password #9SPL2!!
- Public computers in the library are available for use and are spaced apart.
- Computers are not cleaned between each use, but patrons may request cleaning supplies. Computers are cleaned every morning before opening.
- The library has a limited number of internet hotspots available for checkout. You must be 18+ and have a current, full access library card. You will have to review, agree to, and sign the Electronic Device Checkout Guidelines.
- All meeting rooms are available by reservation. Click here for details about meeting rooms.
- Coffee and water service are not currently available, but you may provide your own drinks.
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK DONATIONS
- The Friends of the Library are accepting book donations inside the library's main and north lobbies.
- The continuous book sale is located in the library between the check-out and help desks.
- Click here for information regarding spring and fall book sales.
- The library is accepting volunteers on an as-needed basis only. Check on availability by calling the Help Desk at (405) 372-3633 x8106.