Library Services (Checked 10/21/20 @ 5:20 PM)
The library is changing our hours beginning Monday, September 14 to better match the needs of patrons and staff during COVID-19. We will close earlier Mon-Wed, and reduce hours on Saturdays. Thank you Stillwater for your continued support!
New Hours as of 9/14/2020
Monday-Wednesday: 9 am to 7 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 9 pm
Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm
Please check the guidelines and rules for use.
FINES & DUE DATES
- Fines will go back into effect starting May 23, 2020.
- If you need due dates adjusted beyond May 22, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-372-3633.
- The book drop is open. All returns will be quarantined for 96 hours which means that accounts cannot be updated immediately. Any fines that accrue during the 96-hour quarantine will be removed at check-in.
- Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library. We are not able to accept them.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is now available.
- Please read more about curbside service procedures.
ACCESS TO E-BOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
- If you have lost your library card, need a new card, or have fines preventing you from logging into the OK Virtual Library, please email email@example.com or call 405-372-3633 and choose option 2.
- The librarians are taking information requests via phone (405) 372-3633 x8106, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and Facebook messaging.
- Need an e-book or e-audiobook suggestion? Ask us!
ACCESS TO DATABASES
- You can access most of the library's databases from home with your library card!
- Learn a language with Pronunciator, research family history with Heritage Quest, & read articles with Ebsco Host.
- Click here for a complete list.
USE OF LIBRARY WIFI
- Community members may use the library's two wifi internet connections
- People using the connections should remain in their cars
- The unsecured connection does not require a password
- The secured connection is a safer option and requires the password #9SPL2!!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays & Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
VIRTUAL TAI CHI
- Printing and faxing are now available again at the library but here is a list of some other local options.