Library Services (Checked 4/8/21 @ 8:00 pm)
The library adjusted hours as of September 14 to better match the needs of patrons and staff during COVID-19. We will close earlier Mon-Wed, and reduce hours on Saturdays. Thank you, Stillwater for your continued support!
Adjusted Library Hours
Monday-Wednesday: 9 am to 7 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 9 pm
Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm
Please check the guidelines and rules for use.
SENIOR VACCINATION ASSISTANCE (SVA)
- Library staff is assisting seniors 65 and older without continuing access to a computer, smartphone, or the internet register for the Oklahoma Vaccination Portal and search for appointments.
- Please read more about senior vaccination assistance here.
- The book drop is open. All returns will be quarantined for 96 hours which means that accounts cannot be updated immediately. Any fines that accrue during the 96-hour quarantine will be removed at check-in.
- Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library. We are not able to accept them.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is now available.
- Please read more about curbside service procedures.
ACCESS TO E-BOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
- If you have lost your library card, need a new card, or have fines preventing you from logging into the OK Virtual Library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-372-3633 and choose option 2.
- The librarians are taking information requests via phone (405) 372-3633 x8106, email email@example.com, and Facebook messaging.
- Need an e-book or e-audiobook suggestion? Ask us!
ACCESS TO DATABASES
- You can access most of the library's databases from home with your library card!
- Learn a language with Pronunciator, research family history with Heritage Quest, & read articles with Ebsco Host.
- Click here for a complete list.
USE OF LIBRARY WIFI
- Community members may use the library's two wifi internet connections
- The unsecured connection does not require a password
- The secured connection is a safer option and requires password #9SPL2!!
- The children's department is having regular Facebook Storytimes!
- Sessions are live on Wednesdays & Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Storytimes can be viewed for 24 hours after recording
PRINTING & FAXING SERVICES
- Printing and faxing are now available again at the library but here is a list of some other local options.