Library Services (Checked 10/5/21 @ 6:05 pm)
The library is open for in-person visits.
The library adjusted hours as of September 2020 to better match the needs of patrons and staff during COVID-19. We close earlier Mon-Wed, and reduce hours on Saturdays. Thank you, Stillwater for your continued support!
Adjusted Library Hours
Monday-Wednesday: 9 am to 7 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 9 pm
Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm
Dedicated Masked Hours (Beginning Saturday, May 29)
The library is offering dedicated masked visiting hours for community members that are unvaccinated and/or at high risk for COVID-19. Everyone is welcome to visit during these times, but masks will be required.Saturday: 9-10 am
- There is no time limit for visits.
- The indoor and outdoor book drops are now open.
- Please do not place donated materials in the book drop or outside the library.
- Both traditional and contactless checkout are options at the Checkout Desk.
- A self-checkout station is available for patron convenience.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is available.
- Please read more about curbside service procedures.
ACCESS TO E-BOOKS & AUDIOBOOKS
- If you have lost your library card, need a new card, or have fines preventing you from logging into the OK Virtual Library, please email email@example.com or call 405-372-3633 and choose option 2.
- The librarians are taking information requests via phone (405) 372-3633 x8106, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and Facebook messaging.
- Need an e-book or e-audiobook suggestion? Ask us!
ACCESS TO DATABASES
- You can access most of the library's databases from home with your library card!
- Learn a language with Pronunciator, research family history with Heritage Quest, & read articles with Ebsco Host.
- Click here for a complete list.
USE OF LIBRARY WIFI
- Community members may use the library's two wifi internet connections
- The unsecured connection does not require a password
- The secured connection is a safer option and requires password #9SPL2!!
- The Library is having outdoor storytimes. Get more info here.