What You Can Do (Checked 9/27/21 @ 12:40 pm)
STAY AT HOME
- How to Protect Yourself & Others - CDC information on handwashing, avoiding close contact, covering your mouth and nose with cloth cover around others, covering coughs/sneezes, etc.
GIVE TO THOSE IN NEED
- If you do volunteer, be safe. The Red Cross gives tips.
- Oklahoma Red Cross - Donate blood and ask about other volunteer opportunities
- Our Daily Bread - Donate to your local food bank
- Volunteer to be a counselor for the Crisis Text Line.
- Reach out to local nonprofits to see how you can best help them.
- Buy Local - Most local businesses are now open. Please consider shopping local when possible to support them.