Small Business Resources (Checked 4/5/21 @ 2:10 pm)
GUIDANCE & USEFUL INFORMATION
- CDC Resources for Businesses & Employers
- Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits - COVID-19 resources and info for nonprofits
- U.S. Small Business Administration has several loan options, including deferment of existing disaster loans.
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce has staff available to assist small businesses with filling out disaster loan application forms. Contact Ray Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-815-5227
- US Department of Agriculture - FAQs about Coronavirus and USDA's actions, including their Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP). This program is currently under review (with hopes on a decision in the weeks ahead) but takes several actions to assist farmers, ranchers, and consumers in response to the COVID-19 national emergency. Learn more about CFAP and direct assistance.
- Farm Bureau and National Farmers Union share guidance on best practices, health and safety, resources, and assistance for farmers & ranchers.