Small Business Resources (Checked 7/28/20 @ 8:15 pm)
GUIDANCE & USEFUL INFORMATION
- CDC Resources for Businesses & Employers
- Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits - COVID-19 resources and info for nonprofits
- Employer FAQs About Unemployment Insurance and COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Resources and guidance to help businesses and workers
- Stillwater Chamber of Commerce - Links to resources including a Chamber created guide to help you apply for a Small Business Administration's Disaster Loan Program.
- U.S. Small Business Administration has several loan options, including deferment of existing disaster loans.
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce has staff available to assist small businesses with filling out disaster loan application forms. Contact Ray Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-815-5227
- Lender and Corporate Small Business Assistance Programsalphabetical list
- US Department of Agriculture - FAQs about Coronavirus and USDA's actions, including their Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP). This new program will take several actions to assist farmers, ranchers, and consumers in response to the COVID-19 national emergency. Learn more about CFAP and direct assistance.
- Farm Bureau and National Farmers Union share guidance on best practices, health and safety, resources, and assistance for farmers & ranchers.