The library offers FREE one on one computer learning sessions to individuals. The sessions are one hour each and must be reserved in advanced at the Help Desk, by email, or by calling 405-372-3633 x8106.
Sessions take place:
- Tuesdays, between 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursdays, between 2-4 p.m.
- Those who cannot attend during the day may contact the Help Desk to arrange for evening sessions.
Computer learning sessions can cover a wide-array of topics from beginning to high intermediate computer and software use. For example:
- Beginning computer use, such as mousing, parts of a computer, turning on a computer
- Microsoft programs like Word, Excel and Publisher
- Using mobile devices like iPhones or Kindle Fires
- Using the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Using Facebook or Twitter
When the library does not have the learning opportunity you need, contact our partners at Meridian Technology Center. Its moderately priced classes are excellent and highly recommended. MTC offers classes for beginners to advanced users on all computing topics.
For information about short-term computer classes offered at Meridian Technology Center, view their online catalog below or at https://www.meridiantech.edu/business/programs/computer. For further information contact their Computer Training Services at 405-377-3333.