Meridian @ your library:
Meridian Technology Center is now partnering with the Stillwater Public Library to provide free and low-cost computer classes for beginners and seniors! Topics covered include: using smartphones, taking photos, Windows 10 basics, Microsoft Office, organizing files, beginning steps for using Facebook, & more!
Meridian also offers a wide variety of computer classes at their facility. For information about short-term computer classes offered at Meridian Technology Center, view their online catalog or contact their Computer Training Services at 405-377-3333.
Free one-on-one tutoring:
The library offers FREE one-on-one computer learning sessions to individuals. The sessions are one hour each and must be reserved in advance at the Help Desk, by email, or by calling 405-372-3633 x8106.
Sessions take place:
- Wednesdays, between 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Fridays, between 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Those who cannot attend during the day may contact the Help Desk to arrange for evening sessions.
Computer learning sessions can cover a wide-array of topics from beginning to high-intermediate computer and software use. For example:
- Beginning computer use, such as mousing, parts of a computer, turning on a computer
- Microsoft programs like Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Using mobile devices like iPhones or Kindle Fires
- Using the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Using Facebook or Twitter