Book Club Kit Information
The library loans a wide variety of kits including fiction, classics, non-fiction, memoirs, young adult novels and more.
About the Kits
- Each kit contains 10 copies of the book.
- The books are not always the same edition.
- We sometimes have additional copies, if you need more.
- Each kit comes with a carrying bag.
To borrow a kit:
- Fill out the book club registration and return it to the Help Desk.
- Reserve your kits in person at the Help Desk or by calling 405-372-3633 x 8106 or emailing AskaLibrarian.
- Pick up your kit anytime during your first month of checkout. Ask for your kit at the Help Desk.
Kits check out for 2 months: the month you pick up the kit and distribute to your members and the month you will discuss the book.
- Kits must be returned to the Help Desk and must be complete.
- Please do not return partial kits.
- The carrying bag must also be returned.
Use our list to browse our kits. The grid contains the following information for most books:
- Descriptions of the books from Good Reads
- Author's Biographies
- Discussion questions
- A recipe related to the book
- Listing of whether the library owns a copy in eBook, downloadable audio, cdbook or largeprint
Donate Your Books
Damaged or Lost Books
If one of your club members damages or loses one of the books, please have that person purchase a copy, then return the kit in whole to the Help Desk. Please let the librarian know that a copy has been replaced.
- Replacement copies do not have to be the same edition, unless it was Large Print.
- The replacement copy may be new or in very good used condition.
If you have questions, please email Stacy DeLano or call the Help Desk at 405-372-3633 x8106.