November 4, 2012
The following books were donated by the Friends of the Stillwater Public Library.
- 914 Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door, 2012, by Rick Steves.
- 914.21 Fodor's 2013 London.
- 917.2 Fodor's Cancun, Cozumel, Yucatán Peninsula, 2013.
- 917.29 Caribbean, 2013.
- 917.64 Frommer's San Antonio & Austin, by Edie Jarolim.
- 917.88 Fodor's Colorado.
- 917.880 Moon Handbooks: Colorado, by Steve Knopper.
- 917.904 Southwest USA.
- 917.91 Arizona & the Grand Canyon.
- 917.940 California.
- 919.4 Fodor's Australia.
- 919.69 Fodor's Hawaii, 2013.
- 004 The Quick Python Book, by Vernon L. Ceder.
- 005.26 Build Mobile Websites and Apps for Smart Devices, by Earle Castledine.
- 005.4 Beginning Ubuntu Linux, by Keir Thomas.
- 070.4 Over Time, by Frank Deford.
- 153.1 Total Memory Makeover, by Marilu Henner.
- 155.9 Difficult Mothers, by Terri Apter.
- 158 Happier at Home, by Gretchen Rubin.
- 158.1 Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, by Joe Dispenza.
- 241 The New Astronomy Guide, by Michael John Cusick.
- 248.8 Be a Better Dad Today! by Gregory Slayton.
- 289.3 In Heaven as It Is on Earth, by Samuel Morris Brown.
- 306.46 The Burning House.
- 306.81 The 7 Stages of Marriage, by Sari Harrar.
- 332.024 The Seven Pearls of Financial Wisdom, by Carol Pepper.
- 342.73 Occupy, by Noam Chomsky.
- 342.7302 Me the People, by Kevin Bleyer.
- 346.73 The Public Domain, by Stephen Fishman.
- 364.152 Psycho USA, by Harold Schechter.
- 520 The New Astronomy Guide, by Patrick Moore.
- 646.204 Improv Sewing, by Nicole Blum.
- 646.3 DIY Style, by Jenni Radosevich.
- 688.7 The Fairy House Handbook, by Lisa Walsh.
- 741.5 Garfield: 30 Years of Laughs & Lasagna, by Jim Davis.
- 747 Sabrina Soto Home Design, by Sabrina Soto.
- 749.3 Bookshelf, by Alex Johnson.
- 914 Traveling With the Innocents Abroad, by Mark Twain.
- 920.073 The 100 Greatest Americans of the 20th Century, by Peter Dreier.
- 956.013 In the Shadow of the Sword, by Tom Holland.
- Within My Heart, by Tamera Alexander.
- Darkness Devours, by Keri Arthur.
- Beach Season.
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend, by Matthew Dicks.
- The Malice of Fortune, by Michael Ennis.
- Robert Ludlum's The Janus Reprisal, by Jamie Freveletti.
- One Breath Away, by Heather Gudenkauf.
- Highland Avenger, by Hannah Howell.
- Highland Warrior, by Hannah Howell.
- Father Night, by Eric Lustbader.
- Summer Days, by Susan Mallery.
- Sparkle, by Denene Milner.
- Heron’s Cove, by Carla Neggers.
- To Love and Cherish, by Tracie Peterson.
- Gone, by Randy White.
- Short-Straw Bride, by Karen Witemeyer.
- The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose, by Susan Wittig Albert.
- Hiss and Hers, by M.C. Beaton.
- Man Behind the Gun, by Lauran Paine.
- Young Bass Reeves, by Fred Staff.
- Knot Gneiss, by Piers Anthony.
- Well-Tempered Clavicle, by Piers Anthony.
- Wards of Faerie, by Terry Brooks.
- The Mammoth Book of Steampunk.
- The Sword & Sorcery Anthology.
- LP/363.46 Unplanned, by Abby Johnson.
- LP Zoo, by James Patterson.
- LP Friends Forever, by Danielle Steel.
- Mirage, by Kristi Cook.
- Tempest Unleashed, by Tracy Deebs.
- My Life in Black and White, by Natasha Friend.
- The Fear, by Charles Higson.
- Shadows Cast by Stars, by Catherine Knutsson.
- Rotters, by Daniel Kraus.
- Monument 14, by Emmy Laybourne.
- For Darkness Shows the Stars, by Diana Peterfreund.
- Tokyo Heist, by Diana Renn.
- Grim, by Anna Waggener.
- E/398.209 The Boy from the Dragon Palace, by Margaret Read MacDonald.
- E/398.8 Mother Goose Picture Puzzles, by Will Hillenbrand.
- E/590 I Spy with My Little Eye, by Edward Gibbs.
- E/591.564 Step Inside! by Catherine Ham.
- E/782.42 Dinosaur Pet, by Marc Sedaka.
- E/811.54 Swirl by Swirl, by Joyce Sidman.
- E/B/Zhu The Red Piano, by Andre LeBlanc.
- E Utterly Otterly Day, by Mary Casanova.
- E Miss Lina's Ballerinas and the Prince, by Grace Maccarone.
- E Lala Salama, by Patricia MacLachlan.
- E Quiet Bunny & Noisy Puppy, by Lisa McCue.
- E Fancy Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique, by Jane O’Connor.
- E Dino-Basketball, by Lisa Wheeler.
- ER Have You Seen My Cat? by Eric Carle.
- ER The Little Brute Family, by Russell Hoban.
- ER Fancy Day in Room 1-A, by Jane O’Connor.
- ER Puppy Takes a Bath, by Christine Ricci.
- J/001.944 In Search of Sasquatch, by Kelly Milner Halls.
- J/629.8 Robots Through History, by Jeri Freedman.
- J/641.596 Cool African Cooking, by Lisa Wagner.
- J/811 Hurricane Dancers, by Margarita Engle.
- J/B/Li A Girl Named Faithful Plum, by Richard Bernstein.
- J/B/Low First Girl Scout, by Ginger Wadsworth.
- J/B/Thu Tom Thumb, by George Sullivan.
- J Trouble at Trident Academy, by Debbie Dadey.
- J School of Fear, by Gitty Daneshvari.
- J Star Time, by Patricia Reilly Giff.
- J Just Grace and the Flower Girl Power, by Charise Mericle Harper.
- J Fair Wind to Widdershins, by Allan Frewin Jones.
- J Fire over Swallowhaven, by Allan Frewin Jones.
- J The Sweetest Spell, by Suzanne Selfors.
- J The Secret of the Ginger Mice, by Frances Watts.
AT HOME DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO BOOKS & eBOOKS:
- Alone, by Loren D. Estleman.
- The Gates of November, by Chaim Potok.
Search Our Catalog
Ask A Librarian Chat