November 11, 2012
- E/069.097 S Is for Smithsonian: America’s Museum Alphabet, by Marie Smith donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of William Beckman.
- E/551.46 Life in the Ocean: The Story of Oceanographer Sylvia Earle, by Claire A. Nivola donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of Gelnna Craig.
- E/B/Smi Soar, Elinor! by Tami Lewis Brown donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of Linda Hatfield.
- E A World of Food, by Carl Warner donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of Robert Williams.
- 385.0973 The Great Railroad Revolution, by Christian Wolmar donated by Leon Wood in memory of Sylvan R. Wood.
- 005.54 Excel 2010 Bible, by John Walkenbach.
- 234 Grace, by Max Lucado.
- 241.3 Seven Deadly Sins, by Corey Taylor.
- 304.6 Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
- 305.5 Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt, by Chris Hedges.
- 305.892 On the Eve, by Bernard Wasserstein.
- 362.196 The Cost of Hope, by Amanda Bennett.
- 364.152 A Silence of Mockingbirds, by Karen Zacharias.
- 559.89 Lost Antarctica, by James B. McClintock.
- 613.26 The Lean, by Kathy Freston.
- 616.8 Deep Brain Stimulation, by Kelvin Chou.
- 618.92 Understanding Cerebral Palsy, by Marion Stanton.
- 641.59 Ilimpa'chi' = (We're Gonna Eat!), by Vicki Penner.
- 658.4 The 4 Disciplines of Execution, by Chris McChesney.
- 658.4 Insanely Simple, by Ken Segall.
- 728.927 Bird-friendly Nest Boxes and Feeders, by Paul Meisel.
- 781.66 The Encyclopedia of New Wave, by Daniel Bukszpan.
- 782.42166 Hitless Wonder, by Joe Oestreich.
- 808.80 The Condé Nast Traveler Book of Unforgettable Journeys.
- 808.82 12 Plays.
- 810.8 Show & Tell 6.
- 918.2 How to Walk a Puma, by Peter Allison.
- 956 A Line in the Sand, by James Barr.
- B/Cow Sweet Revenge, by Tom Bower.
- B/Fox Black and Blue, by Michael Starr.
- B/Guy When I Left Home, by Buddy Guy.
- B/Hun What Really Happened, by Rielle Hunter.
- B/Kin Desert Rose, by Edythe Scott Bagley.
- B/Mar My Mother Was Nuts, by Penny Marshall.
- Fobbit, by David Abrams.
- San Miguel, by T. Coraghessan Boyle.
- Bad Little Falls, by Paul Doiron.
- Edenbrooke, by Julie C. Donaldson.
- The Days of the King, by Filip Florian.
- Beneath the Shadows, by Sara Foster.
- Emily's Chance, by Sharon Gillenwater.
- The Bride Wore Blue, by Mona Gansberg Hodgson.
- All the Flowers in Shanghai, by Duncan Jepson.
- The Inn at Angel Island, by Thomas Kinkade.
- The Dog That Talked to God, by Jim Kraus.
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, by Deborah Moggach.
- The Master's Muse, by Varley O’Connor.
- Nowhere Near Respectable, by Mary Jo Putney.
- The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
- Wish You Were Here, by Graham Swift.
- Spring, by David Szalay.
- The Key on the Quilt, by Stephanie Grace Whitson.
- Need You Now, by Beth Wiseman.
- Frozen Heat, by Richard Castle.
- Burning Midnight, by Loren D. Estleman.
- Phantom, by Jo Nesbo.
- Dark Magic, by James Swain.
- Orb Sceptre Throne, by Ian C. Esslemont.
- LP Blue Moon Promise, by Jennifer Chiaverini.
- LP Sonoma Rose, by Jennifer Chiaverini.
- LP Lonestar Sanctuary, by Colleen Coble.
- LP/M Cat's Claw, by Susan Witting Albert.
- LP/M Death of a Kingfisher, by M.C. Beaton.
- LP/M Agony of the Leaves, by Laura Childs.
- Of Poseidon, by Anna Banks.
- Rift, by Andrea Cremer.
- Michael Vey: Rise of the Elgen, by Richard Evans.
- Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale.
- Bad Taste in Boys, by Carrie Harris.
- Born at Midnight, by C.C. Hunter.
- The Boy Recession, by Flynn Meaney.
- Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You, by Joyce Carol Oates.
- Bleeding Violet, by Dia Reeves.
- Hide and Seek, by Sara Shepard.
- E Over in the Forest, by Marianne Collins Berkes.
- E The Library Doors, by Toni Buzzeo.
- E Maisy Goes on a Sleepover, by Lucy Cousins.
- E Do You Love Me? by Joost Elffers.
- E The Big Woods Orchestra, by Guido Van Genechten.
- E Big Birthday, by Kate Hosford.
- E Happy, by Mies Van Hout.
- E Bedtime in the Forest, by Kazuo Iwamura.
- E Moomin and the Birthday Button, by Tove Jansson.
- E Library Mouse, by Daniel Kirk.
- E A Leaf Can Be--, by Laura Purdie Salas.
- E Look! A Book! by Bob Staake.
- E The Bear Went Over the Mountain, by Iza Trapani.
- J The Final Battle-- for Now, by Lauren Baratz-Logsted.
- J The Lying Carpet, by David Lucas.
- J Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer, by Megan McDonald.
- J Smells like Treasure, by Suzanne Selfors.
- J A Good Horse, by Jane Smiley.
- J/M Two Crafty Criminals! by Philip Pullman.
- J/M Ottoline Goes to School, by Chris Riddell.
- J/372.21 How Children Succeed, by Paul Tough.
ADULT MUSIC CD:
- Love This Giant, by David Byrne.
- In Our Heads, by Hot Chip.
- Back to New York City, by Popa Chubby.
- Popular Delusions & the Madness of Cows, by Ramsay Midwood.
AT HOME DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO BOOKS & eBOOKS:
- Dead End in Norvelt, by Jack Gantos.
- The House of Tyneford, by Natasha Solomons.
Search Our Catalog
Ask A Librarian Chat