August 19, 2012
- E/796.48 G Is for Gold Medal, by Brad Herzog donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of Katie Norris.
- E The Goodbye Cancer Garden, by Janna Matthies donated by Stillwater Frontier Rotary Club in honor of Seana Ogle.
- 153.9 Guitar Zero, by Gary F. Marcus.
- 154.6 The Illustrated Dream Dictionary, by Russell Grant.
- 222 Abraham, by Frances Worthington.
- 234 Three Free Sins, by Stephen W. Brown.
- 248.4 Choose Joy, by Kay Warren.
- 270.609 Tyndale, by David Teems.
- 283.3092 Still, by Lauren F. Winner.
- 306.874 Confessions of a Scary Mommy, by Jill Smokler.
- 323.119 Rez Life, by David Treuer.
- 332.4 The End of Money, by David Wolman.
- 363.738 Plastic-Free, by Beth Terry.
- 365 Just Send Me Word, by Orlando Figes.
- 500 Inflight Science, by Brian Clegg.
- 515 Calculus, by Frank Ayres.
- 525 Alone in the Universe, by John R. Gribbin.
- 530.12 The Quantum Universe, by Brian Cox.
- 576.8 The Life of Super-Earths, by Dimitar D. Sasselov.
- 635.09753 American Grown, by Michelle Obama.
- 636.7 In a Dog's Heart, by Jennifer Arnold.
- 823 The Man Within My Head, by Pico Iyer.
- 910.4 Sacred Travels, by Meera Lester.
- 920.02 Grasping the Ring, by Gene A. Budig.
- 920.073 Grasping the Ring II, by Gene A. Budig.
- 940.54 Inferno, by Max Hastings.
- 941.081 Mrs. Robinson's Disgrace, by Kate Summerscale.
- 974 The First Frontier, by Scott Weidensaul.
- 974.5 Roger Williams and the Creation of the American Soul, by John M. Barry.
- B/Cro Cronkite, by Douglas Brinkley.
- B/Haw Stephen Hawking, by Kitty Ferguson.
- B/Hel Prague: My Long Journey Home, by Charles Ota Heller.
- B/Ryd Devils & Blue Dresses, by Mitch Ryder.
- True Believers, by Kurt Andersen.
- The Gap Year, by Sarah Bird.
- The Black Hawk, by Joanna Bourne.
- Gold, by Chris Cleave.
- Too Wicked to Wed, by Cara Elliott.
- Night Watch, by Linda Fairstein.
- 15 Seconds, by Andrew Gross.
- Radiant Days, by Elizabeth Hand.
- Shadow of Night, by Deborah Harkness.
- Stand by Me, by Nita Jackson.
- Close Your Eyes, by Iris Johansen.
- Three A.M., by Steven John.
- Coming Home, by Karen Kingsbury.
- The Flame Alphabet, by Ben Marcus.
- The Land of Decoration, by Grace McCleen.
- The Butterfly Cabinet, by Bernie McGill.
- The Coldest Night, by Robert Olmstead.
- I, Michael Bennett, by James Patterson.
- The Next Best Thing, by Jennifer Weiner.
- Blue Moon Bay, by Lisa Wingate.
- Wichita, by Thad Ziolkowski.
- Creole Belle, by James Lee Burke.
- A Woman of Consequence, by Anna Dean.
- Racing the Devil, by Jaden Terrell.
- Legacy of a Lawman, by Johnny Boggs.
- Above, by Leah Bobet.
- The Story of Us, by Deb Caletti.
- Ruby Redfort Look into My Eyes, by Lauren Child.
- The Girl in the Park, by Mariah Fredericks.
- If Only, by Carole Geithner.
- The Trap, by Michael Grant.
- The Amazing Adventures of John Smith, Jr., aka Houdini, by Peter Johnson.
- The Golden Lily, by Richelle Mead.
- The False Prince, by Jennifer A. Nielsen.
- Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess, by Rachel Russell.
- E/355.1 Don't Forget, God Bless Our Troops, by Jill Biden.
- E Pierre Le Poof! by Andrea Beck.
- E A Primer About the Flag, by Marvin Bell.
- E Tweak, Tweak, by Eve Bunting.
- E Hello, Tilly, by Polly Dunbar.
- E Shout! Shout It Out! by Denise Fleming.
- E Sleepy, Oh So Sleepy, by Denise Fleming.
- E These Hands, by Margaret H. Mason.
- E Wag! by Patrick McDonnell.
- E Ferret Fun, by Karen Rostoker-Gruber.
- E Along a Long Road, by Frank Viva.
- J/302.3 Friend Me! by Francesca DiPiazza.
- J/304.28 Human Footprint, by Ellen Kirk.
- J/510 The Book of Perfectly Perilous Math, by Sean Connolly.
- J/540.76 Crazy Concoctions, by Jordan Brown.
- J/551.48 What Is the Water Cycle? by Ellen Lawrence.
- J/551.57 How Are Rain, Snow, and Hail Alike? by Ellen Lawrence.
- J/551.57 What Are Clouds? by Ellen Lawrence.
- J/551.6 What Is Climate? by Ellen Lawrence.
- J/551.61 What Is Weather? by Ellen Lawrence.
- J Middle of Nowhere, by Caroline Adderson.
- J Indigo Blue, by Cathy Cassidy.
- J Secrets and Shadows, by Bryan Chick.
- J The Vampire Chapter, by Michael Dahl.
- J The Case of the Perfect Dog, by John R. Erickson.
- J Tua and the Elephant, by R.P. Harris.
- J Lawn Mower Magic, by Lynne Jonell.
- J Bandit, by Ellen Miles.
- J Big Nate Goes for Broke, by Lincoln Peirce.
- J The Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941, by Lauren Tarshis.
- J/M The Crazy Case of Missing Thunder, by Tony Abbott.
- J/M The Puzzler's Mansion, by Eric Berlin.
ADULT BOOK ON CD:
- Imperfect, by Jim Abbott.
- Robert B. Parkerís Lullaby, by Ace Atkins.
- The Thief, by Clive Cussler.
- A Clash of Kings, by George R. R. Martin.
- The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection, by R. A. McCall-Smith.
AT HOME DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO BOOKS & eBOOKS:
- The Adventures of Tintin, by Alex Irvine.
- The Diabetes Holiday Cookbook, by Carolyn Leontos.
Search Our Catalog
Ask A Librarian Chat